Tag Archives: whitefficiency®
It’s that time of year when you should be thinking about stocking up on Rational oven cleaning products and parts, if you haven’t already.
Prevention is easier than cure and regular cleaning is the easiest form of maintenance. Winter is fast approaching and if you have any problems with your oven; spare a thought for our engineers, who may be hampered by bad weather to get to you.
As a reminder, AC Services (Southern) supply all the assistance you need to service and maintain your oven.
We stock Rational Grill Cleaner, Rational Rinse Aid, Rational Oven Cleaning Tablets for the SCC (SelfCooking Center®) range and for those with Care Control, Rational Care Control Tablets and accessories.
From December 1st, all cleaning products, Rational spare parts and accessories are increasing in price by around 5%. See below for examples:
- 56.00.210 Cleaning Tablets now £59.00 increasing to £62.00 (for SCC units SE, SG, SH and SI)
- 56.00.211 Rinse Tablets currently £39.00 increasing to £41.00 (for SCC Units SE only and CM Units MI only)
- 56.00.562 Care Tablets currently £74.00 increasing to £78.00 (for SCC Units SG, SH and SI and CMP MI)
- 9006.0153 Grill Cleaner Liquid currently £45.00 increasing to £47.00 (for CPC units and CM units ME to MH only.)
However, for those who order before noon on Friday December 15th, current prices will apply on Rational cleaning products (cleaning tablets, rinse tablets, care tablets and liquid grill cleaner). So a simple choice buy now at current prices or wait until after 1st December and use the code TINSEL to get your discount.
The Full Range of Rational Cleaning Products
Here at AC Services, we provide a full range of Rational oven cleaning products. If you have more than one oven, then you may need different cleaning product combinations. As a reminder, we supply:
- Rational Oven Cleaner Tab (x100): highly concentrated tablets specially developed with a new complex set of active ingredients designed to guarantee maximum cleaning power.
- the Rational Oven Care Tablets (x150) with special scale-dissolving ingredients contained to prevent limescale building up, giving reliability without a water softener and the need for time-consuming descaling.
- Rational Rinse Tablets (x50) highly effective care products ensuring active protection.
- the Rational Grill Cleaner (10 litres) for use with a hand spray gun.
- Rational Rinse Aid (10 litres).
We also supply for water filtration. This is either the Brita Purity 1200 Quell ST Filter Cartridge or the Brita Purity 600 Quell ST Filter Cartridge. Water filter products are not in the sale.
To order your Rational oven cleaning products, simply go to our on-line shop. Or call us on 01454 322222 for more advice of how to keep on top of your Rational oven cleaning and to book a service so your oven is fully ready for the Christmas rush.
Or perhaps you are one of the lucky ones who have an advent calendar filled with expensive cosmetics from some of the more affluent stores, which is the current trend amongst the girls.
So it’s time to start thinking about food. It’s not just about buying an uber-sized turkey or getting the nut roast out of the freezer, there is so much more to prepare and cook for the week long traditional eating fest. Think of the vegetables: brussels sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, peas, carrots, cabbage and not forgetting those all-important roast potatoes. Then there’s the stuffing, sausages and pigs in blankets.
The bird or its equivalent for vegetarians, vegans and pescetarians takes pride of place then you have to think of the pudding. Traditional Christmas pudding with brandy sauce and dollops of custard, or trifle, profiteroles or anything else that makes you so uncomfortable that breathing becomes a chore.
It’s All in the Timing
Whatever amount of food you have, the planning and timing of the cooking process is vital. There isn’t a household in the country that hasn’t faced the nightmare of cold, overcooked or undercooked food at Christmas at some point. And that’s where a good oven comes into its own. For commercial caterers, pubs, restaurants and hotels, it is essential that the kitchen has a reputable and reliable oven, such as the range from Rational Ovens.
Here at AC Services (Southern) we recommend the Rational range for its reliability, reputation, performance and maintenance support network. Over the years and in thousands of locations, Rational ovens have proved their resilience and reliability, as well as their cost efficiency.
Rational ovens are one of the best professional kitchen cooking appliances on the market today. Rational ovens can be pre-programmed to perform almost any combination of cooking methods, including roasting, grilling, frying and broiling. What could be better for a Christmas banquet?
The manufacturer has a long-term relationship with AC Services as an approved partner, with numerous maintenance and service packages available to suit any budget across South West England and South Wales.
In addition, we supply all the assistance you need to service and maintain your oven, from Rational Grill Cleaner, Rational Rinse Aid, Rational Oven Cleaning Tablets for the SCC (SelfCooking Center®) range and for those with Care Control, Rational Care Control Tablets and accessories.
So enjoy the countdown to the big day and if you have a Rational oven, make sure it is in working order and has been recently serviced. If it’s not been serviced recently, then call us now and we can talk you through the options available on 01454 322 222 to make sure the Christmas season goes ahead without drama.
Mass catering doesn’t automatically have to mean the type of cooking that many people associate with canteen style cuisine. Before we get tons of comments from disgruntled canteen chefs, we’d better elaborate that that’s not supposed to infer that canteens cook badly. But they do tend to get put under a lot of pressure to serve food in bulk quantities, and things like al dente pasta and vegetables, and the quality of presentation can, and often do, suffer.
Technology Marches On
We all remember the jokes we used to make about mass catering and school dinners in particular, (and we expect they’re still being made). But things have moved on big time in terms of kitchen equipment in the past 2 or 3 decades. Technology now exists that allows mass catering and fine dining to go hand in hand. So if your dream business is to serve top quality cooking to a discerning audience, such as a large group of wedding reception guests for example, you can compete for cooking quality with some of the top restaurants in the country. Continue reading
Not sure what oven size you need or what model is right for you?
Then your first choice is to visit the Hospitality Show on the 21 – 23 January at the NEC Birmingham, where Rational UK have a stand and will be able to discuss your requirements and demonstrate the SCC White Efficiencies capabilities to help you decide what you need from your most important investment in 2013. For details on the Show visit the website. Continue reading
Rational ovens are one of the best professional kitchen cooking appliances on the market today. It’s not just the fact that they are one of the most reliable ovens on sale today. Nor is it the fact that they are one of the most versatile cooking appliances you can buy. It may have something to do with the fact that these whitefficiency® SelfCookingCenters® clean themselves, and monitor their own health and safety programs too. Then there’s the fact that if your kitchen is in the South, Southwest, or South Wales, you can contract your service and maintenance to AC Services (Southern); one of the best service partners on Rational’s books. Continue reading
The Rational whitefficiency® SelfCookingCenter® epitomises modern catering. But it was only about 20 to 30 years ago that when you thought about food in the education sector, the horror of school dinners raised its ugly head. The food was so bad that most kids would rather take home-made sandwiches.
From a Pig’s Ear to a Silk Purse
The past couple of decades have seen a wholesale change in the quality of school meals. The the same goes for cooked meals in higher education establishments including colleges and universities. The reason? – Technology has marched on. The quality and performance of commercial ovens has come on by leaps and bounds – literally turning the pig’s ear into a silk purse. Take one of the top European oven manufacturers – Rational – based here in the UK, in Luton, Bedfordshire.
Rational produce the SelfCookingCenter®a range of ovens. They are so called because of their advanced automatic programming software. Also known under their trade name of whitefficiency® these ovens are capable of producing gourmet quality meals. Automation does not necessarily mean run of the mill, production line repetition. You may be surprised to know that some of the country’s best eating houses, like Raymond Blanc’s flagship restaurant Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons have Rational SelfCookingCenter® ovens in their kitchens.
So if you’re in the process of searching out the best commercial oven to buy for a school, college or university, Why choose Rational? What makes the Rational whitefficiency® SelfCookingCenter® better than the competition?
Top Reasons for Choosing a Rational whitefficiency® SelfCookingCenter®
• Reliability. Rational ovens are one of the most reliable ovens on the market. When you’re catering for schools, colleges and universities, having a reliable oven that won’t let you down is key.
• 2 year guarantee. The new Rational whitefficiency® SelfCookingCenter® ovens are sold with a no quibble 2 year guarantee. Also, if your establishment is based the South, the Southwest or in South Wales, you can appoint AC Services (Southern) to service and maintain your Rational oven thereafter. ACS are one of Rational’s top service partners with a customer service record that is the envy of the industry.
• Versatility. A new Rational SelfCookingCenter® is so versatile it’s difficult to believe. You can roast, boil, grill or steam any combination of dishes at the same time in the same oven. The range and flexibility of the programming is truly awesome.
• Health & Safety. A Rational whitefficiency® SelfCookingCenter® makes complying with health and safety, and industry regulation as simple as a stroll in the park. One of the great things about Rational’s whitefficiency® range, is that they all come with a pre-programmed, fully functional HACCP software program installed. HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) is the food industry’s bespoke regulation. A SelfCookingCentre’s programming ensures that the operational and services aspects are all correctly documented and recorded.
• Fully Automated Self Cleaning. A Rational whitefficiency® SelfCookingCenter® cleans itself. All you have to do is select the most appropriate program for how dirty the oven is. This will tell you the quantity of cleaning and care tablets that are required. Simply insert them into the correct places in the oven, and shut the door. The program will then run overnight, providing the most hygienic clean at the flick of a switch. AC Services (Southern) stock the necessary cleaning products. Another good reason for appointing them as your service partner.
The Time is Right
It’s that time of year again – when schools hold their open evenings – a time looked forward to by both pupils and parents alike. Well most of them anyway. It’s an opportune time to decide on the brand and model of that new oven. And with Christmas fast approaching, (the TV adverts are already priming us), what more could you wish for than a brand new Rational whitefficiency® SelfCookingCenter® in which to cook all that wonderful festive season food? Why not drop in on Rational’s website and find out more about whitefficiency®?