As I write, we have 83 days 4 hours 48 minutes and 33 seconds until Santa comes down the chimney. That’s 1996 hours in total, which doesn’t sound like a lot of time when you consider what you have to do before Christmas. Check for yourself on the Christmas Countdown Clock to see how the hours are whittling away… For caterers, the countdown to the festive season has already begun. Restaurants are already displaying their Christmas menus, and advent calendars and chocolate treats have replaced suntan lotion and mosquito repellent on the shelves of the supermarkets. So there is no better the time to book a service for your Rational oven in time for Christmas! Here are AC Services (Southern), we are more than happy to help and we offer a range of packages to suit any budget. Over the festive period, the last thing you want is for your oven to play up or pack in. Regular cleaning is simply not enough to ensure perfect performance time and time again. For instance, even the smallest amount of grease or food residue can accumulate and unless it is cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis, this can cause long-term problems, so why put your Christmas service at risk.
Annual Service & Maintenance ContractsThere simply is no substitute for regular maintenance. Being on a low budget is no excuse as the initial outlay easily beats the costs incurred when an oven fails suddenly. The easiest way to prevent a breakdown of either yourself or your appliance is to invest in an Annual Maintenance Contract. Preventative maintenance visits can highlight potential problems, which can be rectified before they cause a breakdown. This is in addition to our 24-hour response and in most instances, first time fix. We can offer two preventative maintenance visits per year working to a comprehensive schedule.
Rational Oven Maintenance PlansAs well as booking for an early service before Christmas, why not consider one of our preventative maintenance plans:
Gold Maintenance Plan
- Designed for Rational ovens under 10 years old
- A comprehensive and increased level of parts and labour cover
- 24 hour response time; breakdown calls attended 7 days per week
- Replace most parts that fail under the maintenance period up to the value of £1,000 per visit (genuine and original Rational parts used and some exclusions do apply)
- Two preventative maintenance visits per year at six monthly intervals.
Silver Maintenance Plan
- Designed to cover labour costs for those customers, who have a limited budget,
- 24 hour response time
- Breakdown calls attended 7 days per week
- Two preventative maintenance visits per year at six monthly intervals
- First time fix policy
- Work to an agreed budget on spare parts, when required
Platinum Maintenance Plan
- Available for our customers, who require an individual plan to meet their Rational oven servicing needs
- Individually tailored to meet the specific maintenance needs of rational oven owners