There have been a few changes in the world in the past few weeks, some good, some worrying, some downright outrageous. Toblerone restyled falls into the latter category. Pre-Christmas sales are firmly in the good category, we all love a sale and particularly just before the festive season hits with full force. AC Services (Southern) is entering into the spirit as it does every year and is repeating last year’s ONE WEEK ONLY sale on its cleaning products for the Rational oven range. It’s a simple concept: order any cleaning product (excluding water filters) and get 10% off at the checkout using the voucher code clean16. Last year, the offer was warmly and eagerly received by customers. It was a timely and cost-effective reminder for caterers and kitchen owners to stock up on products before the seasonal rush. As Helen Hagger, MD of AC Services explains, customers often don’t realise that they are running low or forget to order in time. “We want to encourage people to be organised and stocked up with their cleaning requirements in advance,” she says. “Paying by debit card on the website using the voucher code takes just minutes! We intend this to become an annual pre-Christmas event where our customers can also book a service if they need it.”
Rational Cleaning ProductsAC Services provides a full range of Rational oven cleaning products targeted at ensuring long-term care as a key to lifetime performance. Remember, if you have more than one oven, then you may need different cleaning product combinations. The range includes:
- Rational Oven Cleaner Tab (x100): highly concentrated tablets specially developed with a new complex set of active ingredients designed to guarantee maximum cleaning power.
- Rational Oven Care Tablets (x150) with special scale-dissolving ingredients contained to prevent limescale building up, giving reliability without a water softener and the need for time-consuming descaling.
- Rational Rinse Tablets (x50) highly effective care products ensuring active protection.
- Rational Grill Cleaner (10 litres) for use with a hand spray gun.
- Rational Rinse Aid (10 litres).
Daily TasksThere are some simple tasks that can be carried out on a daily basis to ensure optimum performance of Rational ovens. We urge customers to introduce them into their daily routine.
- Avoid downtime by cleaning your appliance every day with the relevant Rational Oven Cleaning Products so that the high quality of stainless steel is maintained for hygiene reasons.
- Wipe down the door gasket at least daily with non-abrasive cleaning agents.
- Clean the drip tray collector.
- Check the air filter regularly: your appliance will let you know when the air filter needs cleaning. On table top units the customer can clean this themselves in the dishwasher; on floor units, AC Services will need to replace it.
- Apply vegetable oil or grease to the inside of the cooking cabinet at regular intervals (every two weeks or so) to prevent corrosion.